SIEBTECHNIK TEMA AUSTRALIA
Siebtechnik Tema Australia is the new umbrella brand of SIEBTECHNIK GmbH and the global TEMA Group (formerly trading as Tema Engineers in Australia).
For many years, always closely linked, this should be emphasised even more clearly by a globally uniform appearance with a strong brand, a clear message, a clear language and a common goal: Even better market presence and even closer proximity to the business partners!
SIEBTECHNIK TEMA manufactures a range of equipment in a 4000 m² factory in Revesby (Sydney). This encompasses a machine shop complete with CNC lathes and mills, a fabricating area as well as assembly and testing areas. SIEBTECHNIK TEMA prides itself on its customised equipment, where every unit supplied is designed to meet client-specific process and mechanical requirements.
For all of our latest news, project updates and equipment innovations, follow us on LinkedIn.
One Solution. Worldwide.
As part of a globally operating group of companies SIEBTECHNIK TEMA provides more than 50 local support offices worldwide. We…more »
Technical Talk – Australian Mining Review
We published a technical talk in the November 2020 Australian Mining Review issue, sharing our latest equipment innovations and new…more »
Two partners. One brand. One target.
SIEBTECHNIK GmbH and the global TEMA Group have been closely linked for many years. To the outside world, however, this…more »
- Show all
- Acetylsalicylic acid (Aspirin)
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Alcohol mash
- Ammonium phosphate
- Ammonium sulfate
- Black coal
- CO polymere
- Cheese and Derivat
- Coal middlings
- Compound pellets
- Demolition waste
- Fine coal
- Fluegas desulfurization gypsum
- Hexamethylenediamine - AH salt
- Molecular sieve
- PA 6.6
- Polymer droplets
- Polyolefines - PE - PP
- Potash - potassium carbonate
- Potassium bicarbonate
- Potassium chloride
- Rock salt
- Sodium chloride
- Special polymers
- Steel production
- Thermoplastic polymer pellets
SIEBTECHNIK TEMA ON SITE
SIEBTECHNIK TEMA provides a single solution for all your on-site service and maintenance requirements. Our specialists will be pleased to advise you individually on site and are available to answer any questions you may have. Our field service crews are experienced engineers and technicians who:
- Perform scheduled maintenance and offer 24 hour breakdown emergency assistance
- Are compliant with all applicable site specific and Workplace Health & Safety (WH&S) standards
- Perform service work in a multitude of industries, including mining, water treatment and food industries
- Minimise unscheduled equipment and production downtime
- Off-site repair and refurbishment solutions are available in all our branches
- We can high stock levels of all spare parts and consumables for all of our machines
Contact person in your area