Since 1 January 2019, SIEBTECHNIK TEMA has been the umbrella brand of SIEBTECHNIK GmbH (founded in 1922) and of several companies of TEMA Holding N.V (founded 1925).
The following companies became SIEBTECHNIK TEMA
- TEMA (Machinery) Ltd. UK, founded in England in 1961
- TEMA Maquinaria S.A., founded in Spain in 1970
- TEMA Systems Inc., founded in 1977 in USA
- TEMA B.V., founded in the Netherlands in 1981
- TEMA Equipements S.A., founded in France in 1983
- TEMA Engineers (Pty) Ltd., founded in Australia in 1987
- TEMA Siebtechnik Process Equipment (Tianjin) Co. Ltd., founded in China 2011
SIEBTECHNIK TEMA is part of a globally operating group of companies with around 3,500 employees in more than 50 companies, with a clear focus on the processing of mineral bulk solids as well as solid-liquid separation in the mining, mineral processing, water treatment, chemical and food industries. A company policy of controlled self-financed growth has been consistently implemented in almost 100 years of company history. This ensures ensures a healthy economic base, an exceptionally good strategic position and also an impressive worldwide presence. We see the challenges of the globalised world market as an opportunity for further positive corporate development.